my life got about a thousand times better once i stopped censoring myself
and by censoring i don’t mean i suddenly embraced indiscriminate swearing; i mean i stopped trying to sugarcoat my past or my feelings; i stopped lying by omission; i stopped having guilty pleasures; i began unabashedly enjoying whatever i liked; i became very honest; i cut out of my life poisonous people and negative ideals, and i am so, so much happier for it
This is so important
I’m a Tarot card reader with 30 years of experience. I am accurate, honest and discreet. For $25 USD I will lay out and interpret a remote Tarot card reading for you and send you a full synopsis. Ask me about my $100 USD comprehensive Universal Life Reading!
Message me now to request your reading and include the word TAROT in your message.
-Misfit Dolly/The Island of Misfit Me
Let’s just be real here. Cindi Mayweather is my favorite superhero right now.
I’m not! I’m not!
Tony Ward - Fall Winter 2014 2015
That’s what makes life fun. That you can make these decisions. That you can create the world that you want.
I got my copy of World Peace Is None of Your Business today! The deluxe edition with six bonus tracks.
It’s stunning in it’s complexity. I’ve never heard the band play so extraordinarily well and Morrissey’s voice is as incredible as ever. Swoon!
Viva Moz <3
a few quick reminders:
- that thing you did that was kind of embarrassing and weird, everyone else forgot about that already
- you look fine today, if you can’t notice something on your face standing 6 feet from a mirror then nobody else will either
- if something is out of your control, do not let yourself or anyone else expect you to deal with it alone
- social lives can go through cycles sometimes, if you feel like your friends are all ignoring you for no reason they’re probably just busy with other things
- if you can’t stop thinking about someone or something, find something mentally occupying to do like reading a book or watching a movie. it won’t solve any serious problems but you will feel better
- nothing will always be easy, if you’re trying then that should be good enough for anyone. if it’s not then you’re talking with the wrong people
- never underestimate the importance of going to bed, if it’s dark outside and you feel bad just go to bed and deal with your problems the next day
Each fall, millions of monarch butterflies migrate to California and Mexico for winter. North American monarchs are the only butterflies that make such a massive journey (up to 4,830 kilometers/3,000 miles). They use the sun to ensure that they stay on course and on cloudy days Earth’s magnetic field as a kind of backup navigational system. (read more here)